Hardware For The Automation
The hardware for the automation should match the requirements of the automation application as good as possible in order to optimize costs, necessary space and efficiency.
Main criteria are:
- Direct clamping of the workpieces or on pallet?
- Workpiece weights and sizes
- Machining times per workpiece
- Supply of the machines with external tools from the magazine necessary?
- One or several machines to be automated?
- Later extention of the automation by further machines desired?
- Needed access to the automation and corresponding security concept
- Manufacturing technologies to be automated
In order to cover the diversity of customer requirements, Roeders has developed a large range of automation solutions over the years. Starting with a simple, integrated space saving solution, all the way to robots on rails with numerous machines of various manufacturing technologies, all project types with different requirements can be realized.
Cost-efficient automation of one or two machines
Compact, flexible automation of one or two machines
Flexible linear multi-machine automation
Heavy-load automation up to 1500 kg
Robot cell, versatile and short installation times
Highly flexible, suitable for auxiliary functions or direct clamping of workpieces without pallets