Roeders of America is hiring!
We are searching for a “Field Service Engineer” to support our state of the art manufacturing equipment throughout North America. While our office is physically located in New York, the current need is for a candidate to be located in the Midwest. Other locations may also be considered. Relocation to New York is not required. The candidate would have the ability to work from a home office when they are not travelling and dispatched to our customers when a service job is scheduled. Extensive travel is required and is an integral part of this position.
Field Service Engineer
- Install, maintain and repair Roeders CNC milling and grinding machines
as a “Field Service Engineer” for Roeders of America!
Education and Skill Requirements
- Associates degree or the equivalent level of experience as a CNC service engineer or in the field of industrial maintenance
- Experience in the machine tool industry is preferred
- Technical ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems including CNC controls and PC hardware/software
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competitive pay
- Company cell phone
- Vehicle Allowance
- 401K Match
- Dental, Medical, Vision and Life Insurance
Contact us at email@example.com to apply!